Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Game: Montreal vs Atlanta

In about an hour Montreal is going to be playing Atlanta. We have a 10 point lead on them but I'm mostly looking forward to see who's starting in nets. Price still has the flu so I'm thinking it's going to be Auld and he recently helped pull off a win against the leagues #1 team (Vancouver). We haven't had a win yet this season against Atlanta so we'll see how this goes. In the mean time here's some highlight of the last time we met in Montreal.


Update: MTL leads 2-0 after the second with a slap shot from Pacioretty in the 1st and a snap shot from Wisniewski in the 2nd.

Final: MTL won with a 3-1 lead, the last goal being an empty netter from Gionta.

30 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the results of the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it will be a good game. Who won?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Montreal beat the Thrashers.. after what ATL did to my Leafs it's only fitting that a rival of our team beat the team who beat us haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Soccer but Hokey is still cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. in my whole life i watched hockey just 2 or 3 times... but maybe that will change soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! Go MTL!
    Awesome, an NHL blog. Will definitely follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my country hockey isn't a very popular sport, but I would really like to try it sometime. Great Blog you have here mate, following

    ReplyDelete
  8. hockey what a fucking awesome sport!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cant wait to watch the highlights of this game!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Followed your blog, first follow of the day since I dropped my inactives. Keep up the good work!

    hotnewmusictoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. GO Montreal..... Ross keep us update!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice, hopefully I learn from this blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well that's sad for me. I had my bet on Atlanta :(

    ReplyDelete